Zhujiajiao’s Official Tourism Website


Zhujiajiao Ancient Town





江南古镇朱家角 » Attractions » 正文


Built in 1912, the owner spent 300,000 taels of silver and 15 years in building the garden. The architecture in the garden is a combination of the Chinese traditional and the Western styles, rarely found in the country. The garden is divided into 2 parts: the Ke Garden and the Zhi Garden. “Ke” in Chinese means “study” and “Zhi” means “farming”, implying that people should study and farm to keep the house.
Plant zone, which was open at the end of  2008 after  delicated and elaborated construction, has a area of 103,000 square metres and is condensed from the first phase. Now the rebuilt Jiuqu Bridge, Jingqing Hall, Baifu Booth, Fish-viewing Platform, Ouxiang Loft and other interests fully display the rural culture of "plantting as well as learning" .

Shanghai Zhujiajiao Ancient Town Tourism Development Co., LTD.
© 2010 Zhujiajiao Tourism & Tourism Authority of Qingpu
State AAAA Scenic Zone